PCN is proud and grateful to be supported by many local organizations. If your family or organization would like to provide financial or in-kind support to PCN, please talk with a PCN board member or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Partner with PCN
- Do you work or volunteer with a nonprofit, business or public organization with a related mission? Do you think our organizations should connect and collaborate?
- CONTACT A BOARD MEMBER to discuss.
PCN collaborates with these community organizations to develop programs for the community. Contact a board member to get your organization involved too!
- LaGrange Public Library
- Thomas Ford Memorial Library
- Glenbard Parent Series – GPS – Navigating Healthy Families (speaker program for parents, high school and junior high/middle school students and professionals to learn about issues facing today’s youth)
- Community Members Sponsoring PCN Website Update
- Eliza & Neil Stern
- Business Sponsor of PCN evening programs, Fall 2015
- Fran Griffin Real Estate Services
- Parent Organizations
- Congress Park
- Lyons Township HS
- LTHS Faculty Association
- Mark Fredisdorf
- Township of Lyons
- Food Donors for Parent University
- JC Georges Restaurant, Countryside
- Great American Bagel, Western Springs
- Blueberry Hill Breakfast Café
- Trader Joe’s
- Whole Foods
- Publicity Partner for Parent University
- D’Aprile Realtors