Link Global #1: Read “The Importance of Household Chores” and improve your child’s future one dirty sock at a time!
- List of chores that toddlers and preschoolers can do
- Why they should learn to do them.
“Better to understand now that perfection is not what holds a family together; the bond forged through shared struggle is what endures over the long haul.” -Jessica Lahey, New York Times columnist and high school teacher
- Print these adorable chore cards by Gina from “the land of grits and sweet tea”
- Or draw your own with your kids!
Act Local: Swap Chore Stories (not War Stories)
- Share your chore-time experiences as a parent with your spouse and a few friends.
- Share what works for you in the comment section below.
This photo “voluntary car wash” by woodleywonderworks copyright 2013 is made available by Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) license.