Getting Friendly With Failure
Think Global: Read What do Students Lose By Being Perfect? Valuable Failure.
Take the long view of your child’s academic future by allowing your child to learn from a powerful teacher, failure. Stop the fear of failure from destroying your child’s love of learning.
- Parent portal
- Could you use the parent portal in a healthier way?
- What would be the advantages of backing off?
- What could you do instead?
- Forgotten homework, shoes, lunches, etc.
- Have a quick conversation with your child and her teacher about how to handle missing stuff.
- Come up with a goal and a plan that allows your child to benefit from failure.
This image “Inspiration Quotes 008” by Jeffpro57 copyright 2011 is made available by Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC 2.0) license. https://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffpro/6167125536/