TEDx: The Decline of Play: Peter Gray
Think Global: Watch this compelling TEDx video, The Decline of Play.
Peter Gray, an evolutionary biologist who studies play, outlines:
- How much humans need free play, and
- How the reduction in free play has negatively impacted today’s children.
- What are the places in your neighborhood where children can have adventures AND play safely?
- Can you recommend an adventure playground for other families to visit?
- Comment and join the conversation.
This photo “Every Kid in a Park” by Bureau of Land Management (2015) is made available by Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) license.