- Programs: Work on a team to identify session topics and possible speakers. Some of this work is done in the summer. Team coordinates all interaction with speakers – sending out contracts, etc.
Resource Room: Contacts and coordinates with various community groups to have a table at Parent University.
Hospitality: Solicits food donations from local businesses and coordinates deliveries and set-up.
Registration: Oversees the registration process including logging in registrations, making name tags, and coordinating registration on day of event.
Publicity/Design: Creates newsletter, brochures, flyers, and posters to provide to schools, past attendees, etc.
- Childcare: Organizes volunteers, activities and snacks for day of event.
Or Help More…Volunteer for Parent Community Network
- School Rep./Liaison: Liaisons between local schools and PCN to ensure information and promotional materials are disseminated.
- Social Media: Maintains our website and facebook page
- Publicity/Marketing: Create and distribute press releases and updates to schools, media, churches, and liaisons.
- Evaluations: Tabulates feedback from participant evaluations and prepares report.
- Treasurer: Writes checks and oversees financial statements.
- Recording Secretary: Issues meeting agendas and minutes and maintains “Lessons Learned” database.